This post contains a few affiliate links. This won’t change the price of the products; we’ll just make a few dollars from your purchase! Thanks for supporting The Swirl Blog.
One of my favorite types of youtube videos to watch are “Favorites” videos. I love to see which products, clothing items, and beauty items all of my favorite YouTubers are obsessed with each month! It gives me ideas of products to try myself and items to add to my growing wish lists. I figured I could bring it to the blog!
- Tori Kelly: She’s flawless and her music was created by angels. I’m so happy for her because she’s one of the only recent new artists who I don’t think has tried to conform to what’s popular. My favorites from her album are Funny and I Was Made For Loving You ft. Ed Sheeran!
- Passion Tea Lemonade/Starbucks Gold Card: My drink of the summer is PTL! It’s also a good choice if you’re not much of a frappuccino or iced coffee drinker! Also, no shame, but I just recently secured another year of Gold Card membership at Starbucks. #goals
- Birkenstocks: I think we’ve talked enough about how much we love Birks here at The Swirl. Mine are the Mayari style in Toffee!
- Mobile Banking Apps: I love being able to see my balance on the go. Wells Fargo Mobile was a good tool to have on our most recent shopping trip; gotta stay under budget!
- Statement Necklaces: I may have bought at least 4 necklaces this summer! I love to pair with simple tops and shorts!
- SYTYCD: My current favorites are Hailee, Gaby, and Virgil!
- #BloggingCollege: My favorite twitter chat with my favorite bloggers! S/O to Kayla for creating such a great community! Love my college bloggers 🙂
- Pinterest: First, if you’re not following The Swirl on Pinterest. Go follow us ASAP! I’ve been obsessed with Pinterest for at least the past two years so nothing new!
- iPhone 6: I love my phone. Apple should hire me as a sales person because I converted my Droid-loving mom, flip phone-only dad, and reluctant brother all into iPhone lovers! You’re welcome.
- T-shirt Dresses & a Jean Jacket: Invite me to lunch on a warm summer afternoon? I’ll be wearing one of my many t-shirt/tank dresses and a jean jacket. Honestly, probably my Birks, too! It’s the ultimate summer outfit: comfy and cool. You can find dresses super cheap at places like Cotton On and Forever 21!
So there you have it: all the things I’m absolutely loving right now! Tweet me (@theswirlblog) your favorite things of the moment! We love hearing from you 🙂