101 in 1001:
January 1, 2016-September 20, 2018
- Graduate from college.
- Make strong friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Travel to Europe.
Have an internship.Baylor College of Medicine SMART Program Summer 2016 Visit California.San Diego, CA June 2017
- Take a road trip with my friends.
- Hit my goal weight.
- Live a healthier lifestyle.
- Decorate and furnish the perfect apartment.
- Apply and get in to graduate school.
Give a presentation on my undergraduate research. Have a novel-worthy summer. Vote in the 2016 Presidential election.
- Take my mom on a Spa weekend trip.
- Go on a cruise to somewhere tropical.
- Buy another watch.
- See Justin Timberlake or Beyonce in Concert.
- Go to A NYE Party in the Big Apple with Sam.
- Make Dean’s List Senior Year.
Rush Phi Sig.** I received a bid on Feb 13, 2016** Make a new friend. Celebrate turning 20. Celebrate turning 21.
- Celebrate turning 22.
- Meet someone famous and take a selfie.
- Attend BeautyCon.
Go to a formal.Wilmington, NC Spring 2017
- Ask someone out on a date.
Get the blog 500 followers on Instagram. Get the blog 500 followers on Twitter. Get the blog 500 followers on Pinterest.
- Get the blog 300 likes on Facebook.
Rebrand for the 1 year blogiversary. Volunteer. Meet a blogger in real life.Shaguna from Gold&Hearts!
- Go to the NCAA Basketball Tournament.
- Dance on stage again.
- Teach my friends how to play volleyball.
- Become a certified Zumba instructor.
Buy a lottery ticket.Jan 8, 2016
- Make a signature cocktail.
- Take my brother to a UNC basketball game.
- Complete the UNC Bucket List.
Write 100 blog posts.
- Become a Premier Her Campus Blogger.
Write a sponsored post. Host a giveaway.
- Organize a #BloggingCollege Meetup
- Take a blog-related trip with Hannah!
- Do something outside of my comfort zone.
- Learn to change a flat tire.
Have a famous person follow me on Twitter.Adelaide Kane, Jan 2016
- Own the Tory Burch Pebbled Robinson Tote in Camel.
- Road trip somewhere with no scheduled agenda.
Find a new passion.photography!!
- Learn how to code.
- Read 30 books just for fun.
- Throw someone a surprise party and be successful.
- Have a surprise party thrown for me.
- Meet DanielleMarie and become best friends. LOL.
Mentor a first year and help them find their place at Carolina.I have 3 wonderful mentees!! Connect with an old friend. See a movie by myself. Have at least one successful run at an Instagram theme.Pink (Jan 2016-Mar 2016)
- Go clubbing.
- Take a hip-hop master class.
- Go Xtreme bowling.
- Buy some stock.
- Own a pet other than a fish.
Achieve on-fleek eyebrows. Save up $1,000.
- Go on a huge shopping spree.
Learn to not psych myself out before exams.
- Develop true confidence.
- Learn how to tie a tie.
Buy a really nice camera.Thanks, Dad. Christmas 2016. Publish an OOTD post on the blog.
- Try SoulCycle.
- Learn to rollerskate.
- See a musical on Broadway.
- See an NBA game.
- See an NFL game.
- Attend a college football bowl game.
- Play a round of golf with EJ.
- Go 3 months without drinking soda.
- Make a cooking plan for an entire month.
- Have a weekly tradition: Taco Tuesday, Spaghetti Sunday, etc.
- Visit my college best friends’ hometowns.
Visit 5 major cities.1. Myrtle Beach, SC 2. Houston, Texas 3. Orlando, Fl 4. San Diego, CA 5. Los Angeles, CA
- Host a bonfire on the beach.
- Have an apartment warming party in the fall.
Pay for a vacation with my own money.NYC Fall Break 2017 Get on a plane.
- Mend a relationship that ended badly.
- Give 5 “just because you rock” gifts.
- Go to Disney World.
- Keep up with a blog schedule for at least 6 months.
- Come up with an original DIY or recipe.
- Drink the suggested amount of water everyday for two weeks then a month, and then 3 months, and then …. etc.
- Purchase Lululemon leggings.
- Save $1 for every task completed at the end of the 1001 days.
So, there you have it. A list of 101 things I would like to complete in 2.75 years. I’ll be marking off and dating my tasks as they are completed. I hope you’ll be back when I do a recap of my 1001 days on September 20, 2018!
** Bloggers: I’m challenging you to create your own #101in1001 post! If you end up writing your own, mention us on twitter or link it below! I will be reading and sharing! **
-Health and Fitness are good goals for this length of time. Want to get the perfect beach bod? 3 years is a totally reasonable amount of time so you aren’t killing yourself!
-Stay realistic, but don’t forget that you can dream a little!